A Guide to Operational Security in 2021: Episode 6
User behavior analytics (UBA) uncover patterns and insights, and are able to identify intruder compromise, insider threats, and suspicious activity within your network. As UBA is based on behavior, it can detect attacks that bypass threat intelligence, providing alerts earlier on in the attack chain and giving security teams more time to respond.
Join us in this episode as we uncover the inherent value that UBA can provide, and why it is so useful for unveiling and neutralizing threats.
In this session, we will discuss:
- How user behavior analytics can accelerate your incident detection and response
- Why having insight into user behavior is so critical for businesses today
- The value of an integrated detection and investigation solution, and how it uses UBA to detect attacks early on
- Tod Beardsley, Director of Research at Rapid7
- Carraig Stanwyck, Director of Information Security at Wave HQ
- Nicholas Ashton, President at RFusion