A Guide to Operational Security in 2021: Episode 1
The evolution of how we work, from hybrid and distributed employees to the rise of virtualization and the growing adoption of infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), has made it increasingly difficult for security teams to monitor and track who is on their network. This increases your overall attack surface.
Effective vulnerability management begins with complete visibility into your IT environment. This includes your local, remote, cloud, containerized, and virtual infrastructure. But what does visibility look like at all business levels, and how can you achieve a comprehensive risk-based approach to your vulnerability management?
In this session, we will discuss:
- The best practices of vulnerability risk management
- How automation helps to develop vulnerability management
- Why efficient vulnerability and risk management is so important for today’s enterprise
- Why it is important to take a risk-based approach to your vulnerability management
- Tod Beardsley, Director of Research at Rapid7
- Rod Aday, Director, Information Risk Management at Verizon