A Guide to Operational Security in 2021: Episode 9
When it comes to operational security, a holistic risk-based approach allows you to break down every level of your business to provide first-class security for your organization.
But what are the essential, core pillars of an effective approach to security? From availability to transparency, this session will discuss best practices, use cases, and how to adopt a security program that puts the client and their data at the center.
This session will give a comprehensive, one-stop shop approach to security, and discuss the essential pillars of cybersecurity that every company should have.
Join as we discuss:
- What is meant by “trust,” and how to achieve it
- The value of transparency, privacy, and availability
- The state of cybersecurity in 2021
- Trends and patterns we expect to see in 2022
- Tod Beardsley, Director of Research at Rapid7
- Avinash Jain, Security at Microsoft (Identity Platform), PM Manager at Microsoft
- Nitin Raina, Vice President - Cyber and Information Security at ThoughtWorks