Today’s endpoint security products do what they were designed to do, but they still leave gaps in protection. Comprehensive endpoint protection requires prevention, AV, endpoint detection and response (EDR) and other capabilities. Even when organizations adopt multiple point products, there are still gaps in their endpoint protection.
Some companies tout “next-generation endpoint security,” but what does that mean? Jim Waggoner, Sr. Director of Endpoint Product Management at FireEye will tell you how to make sure your next-generation endpoint security solution is delivering a comprehensive. In this webinar, you will:
Learn about the current endpoint security landscape and the challenges it poses.
- Find out what makes EDR capabilities valuable.
- Understand why threat intelligence is important and how it affects endpoint threat detection and prevention.
- Discover why a single endpoint agent should include:
- Multiple detection and prevention engines.
- Integrated workflows from detection to investigation to remediation.
- Scalable, multiple form factors and breadth of OS support.