You can’t always trust that the sender of your email truly sent it. Impersonation threats are becoming more popular and difficult for end users to spot.
Ken Bagnall, Vice President, Email Security, presents “Impersonation: The Many Masks of Email Threats,” a FireEye webinar that digs into the details behind impersonation attacks:
• What psychological authentication involves
• How attackers prey on recipients’ imagination and emotions
• How impersonation attacks are evolving
• What is in the future for impersonation
• How threat intelligence and the speed of email security impact cyber risk