Matthew Keane, Sr. Director, FireEye, Travis Fry, Sr. Consultant, FireEye & Michelle Visser, Partner, Ropes & Gray
Due to the combination of growing cyber risks threatening critical assets of organizations today, and firmer security regulations enforced by lawmakers across the globe, security leaders are increasingly taking steps improve their risk management processes and key stakeholder communication—to enable better decision-making around security domains and necessary investments.
This includes adoption of new risk management methods to generate realistic risk forecasts, effective metrics techniques, and a clear roadmap for capability improvements.
Join Matthew Keane, Sr. Director of Strategic Services at FireEye, Travis Fry, Sr. Consultant at FireEye, and Michelle Visser, Partner at Ropes & Gray, as they share their security and legal expertise on:
• Security risks across the complete cyber attack lifecycle, not only detection and response
• A simple and proven method for approaching the risk reality facing all organizations
• The rising cyber security insurance market and how it will affect risk management efforts
• Influence of new regulatory requirements and the SEC’s interpretive guidance on disclosure issues
• Using threat intelligence to ensure risk management efforts are based on real-world threats and ongoing adversary activities, not hypothetical or academic scenarios
• Best practice exercises to test your incident response plan based on real-world experiences
• Techniques for effectively reporting risk and capability needs to a Board-level audience