Today’s sophisticated attackers often hide within the noise of abundant alerts generated by a myriad of security products. Limited budgets, a shortage of skilled security staff, and rigid regulatory requirements make it difficult for organizations to effectively identify and understand these threats—negatively affecting risk-based decision making and asset protection.
Effective cyber security requires an understanding of who is likely to target you, and how they operate.
As security leaders and executives turn to service providers to evaluate their security maturity, manage business risks and build sustainable security programs, they often ask ‘how do I select the right security partner for my organization?’
Join Shantanu Mahajan, Regional Security Architect at FireEye, as he shares insights on:
• Selecting the right service provider for your organization
• Realizing limitations of providers who apply traditional and compliance-focused approaches
• Working with providers who intimately monitor attackers across the evolving threat landscape
• Understanding the role of cyber threat intelligence in effective cyber security services
• Asking the right questions of your security providers to enable critical business decisions