Funds Europe’s Technology and Operations Editor Nicholas Pratt and a panel of experts discuss their views on the most urgent regulatory rules and responsibilities facing firms in 2021. Join us at 12pm GMT on December 16.
• Roelfien Kuijpers, Chief ESG Client Officer, Head of the UK, Nordics and Ireland, DWS
• Eoin Motherway, Ireland Country Head, AMX
• Ken Owens, Partner – Asset and Wealth Management Regulatory Advisory, PwC Ireland
During the 45 minute webinar our panellists will examine what gaps have emerged in regulatory compliance and how they might be plugged. The questions that will be explored include:
• Disclosure and reporting requirements via MiFID, AIFMD and IFR
• Substance and delegation rules in CP86, SMCR and European Consultation
• Sustainable Finance and ESG reporting and the need for behavioural and organisational change
• The possible impact of Brexit on regulations and the risk of UK divergence
• A possible action plan for firms to consider in 2021 and beyond
The webinar will be hosted and moderated by Nicholas Pratt, Technology and Operations Editor of Funds Europe.
For those unable to attend the live webinar, please note that the event will be recorded and hosted on Funds Europe's Webinars Channel.
Please email Sam Buttress at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or enquiries.