Are Cryptocurrencies and Tokenisation Changing the Face of Asset Management?
Paul Barker, CLT International Ltd; Adam Belding, Calastone; Luke Dorney, Zodia; Karen O'Sullivan, CSSF
About this talk
Hedge funds and institutional investors are investing in cryptocurrencies and digital assets in increasing numbers. However a lack of safeguards and consistent global rules has led regulators to step in, issuing warnings and banning potentially volatile products in order to protect investors. Meanwhile, the market remains divided on the merits of certain crypto assets.
• Will greater regulatory intervention deter some investors but attract others?
• Do cryptocurrencies belong in the same category as security tokens?
• And where is the market infrastructure needed to create a sustainable and functioning
Join our webinar on 7 July at 10:00am BST, as we discuss whether cryptocurrencies have a future in the asset management industry or if the financial risk is just too great.
The panel includes:
• Paul Barker, Head of Professional Development (Wealth), CLT International Ltd
• Adam Belding, Chief Technology Officer, Calastone
• Luke Dorney, Head of Sales & Partnerships, Zodia
• Karen O'Sullivan, Head of Innovation, Payments, Market Infrastructures &
Welcome to the Funds Europe webinar channel, a place for senior institutional investors, fund selectors, fund buyers, asset servicing professionals and fund distributors. Here you will find the latest thought leadership from global experts on institutional and retail markets, traditional and alternative investments, front and back office.…