Nik Pratt, Adam Belding, Lex Sokolin, Jeroen van Oerle, Nadine Chakar
Funds Europe’s Technology and Operations Editor Nicholas Pratt and a panel of experts discuss how digital assets could transform the fund management industry within three years. But greater accessibility to illiquid assets and wide-scale benefits in distribution will only be realised through harmonised regulation, a supporting infrastructure and greater technical expertise.
• Lex Sokolin, global fintech head, Consensys
• Jeroen van Oerle, portfolio manager, Lombard Odier
• Adam Belding, CTO, Calastone
• Nadine Chakar, head of global markets, State Street
During the 45 minute webinar, our panel of leading industry practitioners will discuss:
• the changes that digital assets will bring to fund management;
• how the asset class should be regulated;
• what supporting infrastructure will be required to support the adoption of digital assets.
Please join us for the discussion, audience questions are also welcomed.
PLEASE NOTE THE TIME OF THIS EVENT HAS CHANGED to 11:30am.