One of the main issues faced by many institutions is that their data is unorganised and/or inaccessible. In a sector where the level of data processed daily is so extensive, it is crucial that institutions extract the most useful insights from any data produced. While the SaaS model has been popular for more than a decade, DaaS is a concept that is only now beginning to see widespread adoption with a peak in adoption foreseen in or around 2027. DaaS platforms promise streamlined data access and management as well as cross system compatibility and the reduction of duplicate data and incidences.
The panel includes:
• Laurent Denayer, CEO, ume
• Karin Erfurth, Director - Project Management Office, EQT Partners/EQT AB
• Brice Lecoustey, Partner, EY Consulting & EYnovation
• Julien Ganter, Partner, Arendt Regulatory & Consulting S.A.
• Maxime Aerts, MD and COO, Fundsquare