Different applications and workloads require different storage solutions. Google Cloud Platform offers a full suite of solutions to meet your needs, from a hobbyist in a garage to a Fortune 500 company. This session will help you understand which solutions fit your scenarios, be they mobile applications, hosting commercial software, data pipelines, or storing backups.
RecordedJun 21 201630 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Krishna Subramanian, COO, Komprise and Manvinder Singh, Strategic Partnerships Lead, Google Cloud
Data is growing fast, but your IT budgets are flat. See how you can save 70%+ of your NAS storage, DR and Backup costs with the Google Cloud Storage and Komprise. Learn how other customers are leveraging the cloud to transparently archive cold data, lower DR costs and shrink backups.
Join us to learn:
-How to analyze your current data management and storage costs
-How to assess the ROI of Google Cloud Storage in your environment
-How to transparently leverage GCS with your current storage - zero disruption
-How Komprise works
-How you can get started today
William Denniss, Product Manager, Google Cloud and Dan Garfield, Full-Stack Engineer, Codefresh
Connecting all the pieces to make zero downtime continuous delivery happen at scale. We'll show real teams bring all the components come together to make high-velocity deployment to Kubernetes scale. Get a hands on view of the critical steps that go into making container management a scalable process that not only allows teams to delivery faster but with more confidence in the final result.
Mark Gibbas, CEO/President, Weather Source and Matt Tai, Product Manager, Google
In this webinar we will be using BigQuery, Cloud Machine Learning Engine and Data Studio to mash-up OnPoint Weather Data with Google Trends Data to reveal how weather influences what people search for.
Join us to:
- Learn how to access OnPoint Weather using BigQuery
- Learn how to use Google Cloud Machine Learning Engine to find relationships between datasets
- Learn how to use Google Data Studio to display data and results
Nicolas Schieli, Microchip, and Antony Passemard, Product Management, Google Cloud
Check out how to improve IoT security by securing the authentication between Google Cloud IoT core and IoT devices using a secure element (ATECC608A) from Microchip.
Join us to learn how to:
- Isolate private keys from users: Humans are the most unpredictable security risk
- Isolate private keys from Software: Once a patch is released, it reveals the software weakness to the attacker. It can take a long time to fully patch an IoT hardware which gives enough time to the attacker to penetrate the system.
- Isolate key manipulation from the 3rd party contract manufacturers: Not only from the equipments in the supply chain but also from the operators in the supply chain.
- Isolate keys from Microcontrollers: Please don’t leave the private key in a flash memory
Sergey Lyubka, CTO, Mongoose OS and Travis Hagens, Strategic Technology Partner Manager, Google Cloud
Mongoose OS provides developers with a quick way to start IoT development on microcontrollers and connect them to Google Cloud IoT Core.
In the webinar we will tell a story on the:
1) Microcontrollers specifics, how they are different from the solutions like RPi and other Linux based microcomputers
3) How these devices can be easily connected to Google Cloud IoT Core
Join us to learn:
1) Why microcontrollers used in IoT (e.g. ESP8266 / ESP32; TI CC3200 / CC3220 etc)
3) How to connect them to Google Cloud IoT Core and send the data to it
Peter Bourne, CEO, Bright Wolf and Travis Hagens, Strategic Technology Partner Manager, Google Cloud
Successful digital transformation requires connected product solutions delivering agility and control. An Open System approach to IoT provides the agility to leverage best of breed tools and integrate with your existing enterprise systems, and the control over your data to ensure maximum future value. An Open System architecture powered by GCP infrastructure enables your IoT solution to flexibly evolve over time as new devices, business models, and technologies create opportunities for your enterprise and your customers.
Join us to discuss:
- An Open System approach to IoT provides agility and control
- GCP infrastructure enables enables secure, scalable, and adaptable connected systems
- An Open System architecture lets your business flexibly integrate with your enterprise systems and leverage best of breed tools of your choice
- IoT systems are living systems, and an Open System approach on GCP creates connected product solutions that evolve rapidly to take advantage of new opportunities and create long-term business value.
Jeff Ready, CEO, & Mike Lyon, Service Delivery Manager, at Scale Computing, and Manvinder Singh, Team Lead, Google Cloud
One of the biggest barriers to cloud adoption for IT organizations is the inability to move applications to and from the cloud. HC3 Cloud Unity is a collaboration between Google and Scale Computing, to solve this problem. By linking Scale’s hyperconverged HC3 on-prem with HC3 on Google Cloud Platform a massive two-way speedway has been created that means organizations no longer have to use or create different apps for the cloud, they can utilize their apps created for on-prem to run in the Google Cloud, which will be a game changer for end users, channel partners and MSPs globally.
• Learn how to use resources in the cloud and on-prem simultaneously
• Understand how a true hybrid model works
• Seamlessly bridge an on-prem local LAN with the private virtual network on GCP
Noam Shendar, Cloud GM, Zadara Storage and Ben Chong, Product Manager, Google Cloud
Did you know that enterprise-grade NAS (file storage) is one of the capabilities available to users of Google Cloud Platform (GCP)? In this talk, Google's Ben Chong and Zadara's Noam Shendar will discuss VPSA® Storage Arrays and how they bring on-demand, elastic, high availability, high performance file storage to GCP.
Do you struggle managing your cloud spend? Are you ever surprised by your cloud bills at the end of the month? Do customer billing inquiries send you into a cold sweat?
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Track your cloud spend, across multiple cloud platforms, any time
- Quickly generate accurate, easy-to-read bills across public, private and hybrid clouds
- Optimize margins with flexible payment models and customer-specific pricebooks
- Manage a unified view of your costs and usage for specific customers or categories
In addition, we will deliver a live demo of setting up and using cloud billing and budget tools and dashboards. We will also answer live questions from the webinar audience.
Josh Klahr, VP of Product, AtScale, Bruno Aziza, CMO, AtScale
The average enterprise executive invests over $20M per year in Big Data technology. The work required to turn this investment into enterprise value has been arduous and perilous at best. According to Gartner, 60% of Big Data projects fail.
Is the answer “throwing more good money after bad”? We don’t think so. In this session, we propose a way to ‘“Re-imagine your Big Data project” and succeed by:
Building an enterprise-grade data warehouse in days, not months.
Running analytics with best-in-class user experience and performance, at a fraction of the cost. Early deployments of AtScale have shown query speed increase by 10X and query costs reduce by up to 1,000X on top of the savings you’re currently experiencing with BigQuery
Join this interactive session to learn:
- How AtScale on Google BigQuery works
- How customers can benefit from unparalleled cost savings
- Best-in-class experience when deploying BI on Big Data
About the presenter:
Josh Klahr, VP of Product, AtScale
Josh is responsible for driving AtScale’s product roadmap and strategy to deliver what customers need to succeed, and has worked with data and analytics since 2000. He started his career as product manager for the first “Datamart in a Box” at Broadbase, and ran product management for one of the largest Data and Analytics operations in the world at Yahoo!. Before AtScale Josh was VP of Product Management at Pivotal, where he was responsible for Greenplum, Pivotal HD, and HAWQ. Josh received his undergraduate degree in Ferrous Metallurgy at Brown University and his MBA from Stanford.
Gil Haberman, Director of Product Marketing, Nutanix and Manvinder Singh, Strategic Partnerships Lead, Google Cloud
Blending public and private clouds is a strategic goal for many organizations. Join us in this unique session describing how Google and Nutanix join forces to bring this objective to fruition. We will preview how Nutanix customers can natively and instantly extend their environment to cloud services delivered from Google datacenters. We will also discuss how customers can benefit from bleeding-edge technologies like Kubernetes in their on-prem infrastructure
Ramon Pineda, Inside Sales Manager, Xplenty and Mark Shalda, Technical Program Manager, Google Cloud
In the following webinar learn how to:
1. Extract all of your data from the Google Cloud Platform and other SaaS applications to gain key business insights and prepare your data for analytics.
2. Learn how to fully utilize the Xplenty platform:
-Integrate, analyze and transform your data using the Xplenty platform
-Join disparate data sources for organized data and comprehensive insights
-Manipulate fields using regular expressions
-Customize your pipeline schedules and much more!
Xplenty is a data delivery platform that allows organizations to easily integrate, transform and process data from all of their major sources. At Xplenty, we know that integrating, transforming and preparing data for analytics is no easy task. That's why we decided to build a platform that simply gets your data delivered. With our unique data delivery concept, we free you from the hassle of traditional data integration and ETL so that you can focus on what really matters: analytics, insights, and business value.
Xplenty is reshaping the data integration ecosystem by introducing the data delivery concept.
With data delivery, integration is only the beginning of the process. When you want to carry out an integration on the Xplenty platform, we make sure that it is executed perfectly so that you can focus on what matters in your business.
Is your engineering team wasting time building a solution to sell your product, rather than actually building your product?
Can your customers search your solutions, educate themselves on value, launch cloud trials, request POCs and purchase directly from you?
In this webinar you will learn:
* How multi-tier marketplaces help ISVs, MSPs and resellers expand their markets and streamline operations
* Best practices for building your white-label marketplace
* How your white-label marketplace translates into profit
* Why multi-cloud commerce is the way of the future
In addition, we will deliver a live demo of setting up and running a cloud marketplace and take questions from the webinar audience.
JJ, Strategic Technical Alliances at Chef & Nelson Araujo, Software Engineer at Google
Google and Chef have come together to collaborate to manage the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) natively with Chef. Leveraging the ability of idempotency and Chef you can now declare cloud resources, using Chef, to manage GCP. By combining Chef Automate with GCP, we will show off the ability to programmatically spin up complete cloud infrastructures, without leaving Chef or the need of other tools.
This webinar will show in action the first wave of products supported deploying a complete end-to-end solution into the cloud, from the ground up, straight from Chef.
If you have Chef in your infrastructure or are interested in using Chef, your administrators, auditors, and executives will be interested in viewing this webinar.
Matthew DeLio, Kubernetes and Container Engine Product Manager, Google & Casey Davenport, Software Engineer, Tigera
Orchestrated container environments, such as Google Container Engine, are great for easily enabling highly agile, dynamic deployment of micro-service based applications. However, sooner or later your security ops team will ask: how do you plan to ensure network isolation (sometimes known as micro-segmentation) in this environment, when workloads are being rapidly and automatically created and destroyed? The Kubernetes community, including leaders from Google and Tigera, have collaborated to define a standard Network Policy API, and now for the first time are making that available in Google Container Engine using Project Calico, the leading open source container networking solution from Tigera. Hear from the people behind this exciting development when and why you would need it, with practical pointers as to how to get started defining policies for your own application running in GKE.
CloudBerry provides cloud-based backup and disaster recovery for IT departments, managed service providers, and for personal use. The CloudBerry Managed Backup solution is an easy-to-implement, cost-effective, advanced file and image backup solution for Windows, Linux, and macOS servers and endpoints. In this webinar, we'll demonstrate how you can bring your own cloud storage and easily integrate CloudBerry as your backup and disaster recovery solution.
- Advanced backup and DR for IT departments and managed service providers who require centralized job management, monitoring, reporting, and licensing control
-Stand-alone backup solutions for personal use
- Advanced image, VM, file, SQL Server, and Exchange backup with file versioning, advanced retention, and object lifecycle policy control
- Bring-your-own cloud with support for over 30 cloud storage vendors; including, Google Cloud Platform
Are you struggling to accelerate your sales cycle in today's multi-cloud environment?
Are you giving your customers the chance to try your solution in the cloud?
In this webinar you will learn:
* How test drives and free trials accelerate business in the cloud
* Real-world examples of successful ISVs using test drives to accelerate their business
* Why a usage-based billing model is critical to accelerating your customer conversion
In addition, we will deliver a live demo of setting up and running a test drive with one-click deployment and take questions from the webinar audience.
Cody Herriges, Sr. BDM, Containers & Future Tech. at Puppet & Nelson Araujo, Software Engineer at Google
Contemplating the migration of an application to the cloud or concerned by cloud vendor lock in and the risk associated with limited fluidity of infrastructure? Google and Puppet have collaborated on a project to bring Google Compute Platform infrastructure management support to the Puppet ecosystem. Puppet's mature automation solution was built on the concept of separating the definition of an application's configuration from the actual implementation so making it more portable. Together we will present how the GCP collaboration can be used along side Puppet Enterprise to enable and reduce the friction associated with migrating a common web architecture and software across public cloud providers.
In the webinar you will:
- Understand how Puppet Enterprise and its configuration language can be used to accelerate cloud migration.
- View Puppet Enterprises' reporting capabilities and how it'll increase an organization's confidence of success.
- Be informed on Google's continued effort to build open source tools that make operations' lives better and establish a more open internet.
William Dennis, Product Manager, Google Cloud and Dan Garfield, Full-Stack Developer, Codefresh
Learn how to 10x your development velocity with an easy-to-setup Kubernetes pipeline. Having a true continuous deployment pipeline is closer than you think. By leveraging powerful technologies like Kubernetes, Google Container Engine (GKE), Google Container Registry (GCR), and Codefresh, we’ll show you how to go from commit to deploy faster than ever.
In this webinar, join William Dennis, Product Manager at Google Cloud, and Dan Garfield, Full-Stack Developer at Codefresh to see just how easy and powerful continuous deployment can be when using Kubernetes with Google Cloud and Codefresh.
Topics will include:
Setting up your first Kubernetes cluster
A full guide to deploying your first application
Automating deployment to Google Container Engine (GKE)
Tactics for testing microservices
Image tagging strategies for high quality control in Docker Registries
Not to mention free credits to help you get started!
Google Cloud Platform enables developers to build, test and deploy applications on Google’s highly-scalable and reliable infrastructure. Choose from computing, storage and application services for your web, mobile and backend solutions.