Connecting Microcontrollers to Google Cloud with Zerynth
Giacomo Baldi, CTO, Zerynth and Travis Hagens, Strategic Partner Manager, Google Cloud
About this talk
The webinar will introduce how and why to build IoT solutions in Python using Zerynth and Google Cloud IoT. Zerynth provides a software development suite that enables programming firmware in Python on 32-bit Microcontrollers and easy connectivity to IoT Clouds.
The live coding session will include:
- how to run multithreading Python scripts on a generic microcontroller powered by Zerynth;
- how to use Python to read data from analog and digital sensors attached to a microcontroller powered by Zerynth;
- how to use Python to easily exchange data between an Espressif ESP32 board powered by Zerynth and Google Cloud IoT.
During this webinar you will learn:
- how microcontrollers are used in IoT and Industrial IoT applications (e.g. ESP32)
- why programming microcontrollers in Python or hybrid C/Python using Zerynth
- how to connect them to Google Cloud IoT Core and exchange data with it
Google Cloud Platform enables developers to build, test and deploy applications on Google’s highly-scalable and reliable infrastructure. Choose from computing, storage and application services for your web, mobile and backend solutions.…