John Grady, ESG | Gary Newe, F5 | Hakan Kilic, Google Cloud
About this talk
Detecting and managing bot-generated traffic is complex, yet incredibly important. The impact from malicious bot activity can impact security, customer experience, web, and fraud teams. ESG research shows that addressing the rise in bot attacks is a top 5 priority for over 90% of cybersecurity teams over the next year.
Lean in and hear from John Grady, ESG analyst, as well F5 and Google Cloud security experts to find out how you can mitigate bots from disrupting your business.
Attend this session to learn:
· The current bot management landscape and top attack trends
· Why bots are a security and boardroom issue
· Why distributed bot defense systems must include strong analytics coupled with human expertise to effectively defend against today’s sophisticated bots
· What steps you can take to prevent Account Takeovers
· How to protect user information without increasing friction
Google Cloud Platform enables developers to build, test and deploy applications on Google’s highly-scalable and reliable infrastructure. Choose from computing, storage and application services for your web, mobile and backend solutions.…