Anne Blanchard, Sr. Director of Product Marketing; Greg Palinckx VP, Solution Architecture; Tom Rose, VP, Technical Marketing
Gartner predicts that by 2025, 99% of file storage will be in the cloud. Join us as we discuss how traditional file infrastructure evolved, it’s strengths and weaknesses, and why moving this infrastructure to the cloud is now inevitable.
Find out why now is the time to be evaluating cloud solutions that replace your legacy file infrastructure.
Understand why unstructured data is overwhelming traditional file storage architectures, especially for companies with multiple locations. Learn how cloud solutions have evolved to solve these problems, and why a file services platform offers the most comprehensive solution.
Understand why a file services platform is emerging as the best way to modernize your file infrastructure today. Understand the 5 key areas of functionality that are essential to fully migrating your file storage, protection, and data sharing to the cloud.
Watch to learn:
-How legacy file storage architectures have evolved from their start in the data center
-The impact of unstructured data on distributed storage architectures
-The top 3 ways the cloud is being used to solve file infrastructure complexity
- Why cloud migration of file infrastructure is likely to follow Gartner’s prediction
- Why a file services platform represents the most mature cloud solution for file infrastructure
- How a cloud native solution dramatically reduces cost, complexity and increases productivity
- The three stages of a file journey to the cloud
- How to get started on your journey to the cloud