Ken Clipperton, Lead Analyst, Storage, DCIG
File-based workloads are at the heart of innovation and of collaborative workflows. Enterprises today store multiple petabytes of unstructured file data. They increasingly need to process that data in the cloud and to access and collaborate on that file data from many different locations.
As enterprises deploy these new workloads and expanded usage scenarios, many discover that their legacy filers no longer meet all of their requirements. Consequently, most enterprises now rely on multiple point solutions, each with its own management overhead. To address these challenges, enterprises are looking for a next-generation file infrastructure that:
• Eliminates silos of data
• Enables workloads to migrate to the cloud
• Meets the secure access and collaboration requirements of a distributed enterprise
This webinar compares Nasuni Cloud File Storage and NetApp Cloud File Services. It is based on DCIG’s recent research into enterprise file services and a DCIG Competitive Intelligence Report commissioned by Nasuni.
Join this webinar to gain insight into:
• New dimensions of file storage scalability
• Seven drivers for cloud file storage adoption
• NetApp Cloud Services strengths
• Nasuni Cloud File Storage strengths
• Questions that help identify the solution that best fits your requirements