The past 18 months has posed no shortage of cyber security headaches, whether emerging remote work risks, the targeting of vaccine research facilities, or the rampant growth in ransomware. Yet, making sense of the key strategic threat trends impacting the EMEA region will be vital as security leaders begin to cautiously look ahead.
This talk will provide an overview of both current and future developments in the EMEA threat landscape. In doing so, it will arm participants with not just an understanding of key trends, but provide actionable advice on what to do about them.
Attendees will learn:
• The most common attack techniques targeting organisations today.
• Key trends in cyber espionage, cyber crime, and information operations.
• The drivers that fuel the growth of ransomware including multifaceted extortion, post-compromise intrusions, and an increasingly specialised cybercriminal ecosystem.
• How to translate insight into the threat landscape into action items that improve security outcomes.
• The long-term security implications posed by the pandemic.
FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, and nation-state grade threat intelligence. …