Are you ready to embrace change in a smarter, more connected automotive industry?
The automotive industry is dramatically changing, with the rise of connected, autonomous, electric and shared driving causing unprecedented technology and business model shifts.
It is a fast-evolving space – and the response must be equally swift. It requires firms to simultaneously navigate the immediate crisis, adapt to new financial realities, and refresh strategic plans in order to emerge stronger after the crisis.
Yet amid the disruption, there is also opportunity: the opportunity to build upon potential new revenue streams such as autonomous driving, and harness emerging data services that can be delivered to mobile platforms. The question is, how do you position yourself now to make the most of that opportunity going forward?
Dell Technologies in partnership with NVIDIA, and in combination with some of the most innovative voices in the industry, will be exploring this very topic as we look to uncover how to drive both near-term business recovery and long-term success.
• Gary Clark, COO Automotive Cloud, VW Automotive Cloud
• Hank Skorny, President, Connected Services, Aptiv
• Teodoro Lio, MD, Automotive and Mobility Lead, Europe, Accenture
• Dubravko Hlede, CIO / IT Manager, Rimac Automobili d.o.o.
• Vish Nandlall, VP Technology Strategy & Ecosystems, Dell Technologies