Cybersecurity is taking center stage. Security breaches are becoming increasingly prevalent and making front-page news, while attack vectors are proliferating and the sophistication of attackers is reaching new levels. With widespread adoption of cloud, exponential growth of Edge, and the rapidly expanding remote workforce, security challenges continue to intensify.
Security must evolve; a more all-encompassing approach is needed. Intrinsic Security is a new strategic approach where simplicity is essential, security by design rather than bolted on, and security is proactive rather than reactive. Intrinsic Security includes considering how to secure the endpoint, the data center, clouds and everything in between; it allows enterprises to handle threats in a more effective, cohesive and simpler way.
Join Frost & Sullivan, Dell Technologies, VMware and Bernard Marr & Co. as we take a dive deep on the topic of security and underline why you and your organization need to think about limiting the “blast radius” of any possible security breach.
In this timely webinar, experts will discuss what organizations must do to ensure they remain secure:
• Defining security in the cloud era
• How the move to widespread homeworking has accelerated the awareness of security vulnerabilities
• Why an all-encompassing approach that simplifies and enhances security posture is essential
• How intrinsic security can empower teams with deep context and insights that accelerate how they identify risk and respond to threats
• Jarad Carleton, Global Program Leader, Cybersecurity Market Research Practice, Frost & Sullivan
• Bernard Marr, Founder and CEO, Bernard Marr & Co
• Kevin Cross, VP & CISO, Dell Technologies
• Patrick Morley, SVP & GM, Security Business Unit, VMware