Wherever we work tomorrow, building the right digital workplace experience will be critical.
People need to work from anywhere. So how do you deliver a secure, consistent and engaging workplace ecosystem that enables them to be seamlessly productive?
That is the key question facing organisations in the wake of a tumultuous year that has accelerated the movement towards new, agile digital workplaces.
Wherever work happens for your organisation, employees need a consistent experience with the flexibility of a hybrid model that enables them to shift between physical and digital platforms as required.
Meanwhile, businesses are challenged to provide safe and secure environments that allow employees to better collaborate and innovate together, and that foster opportunities for networking, teamwork, and a sense of belonging.
And while many have been exploring these ideas over the past 12 months, the time has come to move beyond workaround or temporary solutions and rethink what your workplace might look like longer-term.
As you manage increasingly dispersed people and applications, now is the time to create a long-term and sustainable strategy for your digital workplace to thrive in the next data decade.
CIOs and CHROs are therefore increasingly coming together to address joint priorities – everything from attracting and retaining talent, to reinforcing workforce productivity and engagement, and ensuring safety and security.
This event brings together top global executives and industry thought-leaders to address these challenges, and define best practice.
• Bernard Marr, Thought Leader and Influencer, Bernard Marr & Co
• Haim Inger, CTO at Clal Insurance
• Kristine Dahl Steidel, VP, End User Computing, EMEA, VMware
• Kristi Hummel, SVP Human Resources, Dell Technologies
• Cheryl Foulkes, VP, Team Member Journey, Business Operations and Strategy, Dell Digital
• Mark Pringle, Senior Vice President of Corporate Real Estate, Global Facilities and EHS, Dell Technologies