[Ep.1] Reinforcing Cyber Resiliency: Optimizing Response & Recovery with Dell
Rachael Elliott - Head of Thought Leadership, BCI | Simon Contini, Tim Evans and Isaac Rodriguez - Dell Technologies
About this talk
Traditional security layers have focused on perimeter defences, but how do you minimize business disruption when an attack inevitably breaks through? Threats are constantly evolving, and a modern digital business needs to be resilient, and have the confidence that it can efficiently and effectively recover. Cyber resiliency is increasingly important for overall business resiliency, and it’s down to IT and security leaders to align their security, data protection, response, and recovery strategies.
Doing so, however, is not always straightforward. In a destructive cyber-attack scenario, sophisticated criminals will always target your backup and disaster recovery environments. That’s where an expert managed service provider can make all the difference. In Episode 1 of Dell Technologies‘Moving to Modern Architectures' series, cyber and business resiliency experts will discuss how to be more prepared, and dive into what constitutes a truly effective cyber resiliency strategy in 2022. Join us to hear:
- What needs to be in a robust cyber resiliency strategy, and aligning to known frameworks
- Why it is critical to do regular ‘horizon scans’ to make sure that your organization is preparing to be more resilient for years to come.
- How Dell Technologies Services partners with organisations to define and deliver a managed holistic cyber and business resiliency strategy
- Why cyber resiliency often means business resiliency and the business value of partnering with a service provider that offers horizon scanning and consistent expert staff and consulting
- Use cases from enterprises who have become more cyber resilient and compliant with regulatory requirements with managed Incident Response and Recovery, and Managed Detection and Response services
- And more
Webinar channel dedicated to IT and digital business transformation through trusted hybrid cloud and big-data solutions, built upon a modern data center infrastructure that incorporates industry-leading converged infrastructure, servers, storage, and cybersecurity technologies.…