As security professionals, defending our organizations can often times seem like a monumental, almost impossible task. Yet, there has never been as much focus, data, or development available to the security industry as there is today. The sharing of tactics, techniques, and procedures, as well as threat intelligence in an open and free manner throughout the security community is becoming standard practice, and is key to building a proactive defense posture against today’s adversaries.
Join us, where the Palo Alto Networks threat intelligence team will examine the latest security trends, including:
- Trends across application usage and the threat landscape, including regional and industry-specific variances
- Ways to reduce the attack surface available to an adversary
- Potential effects of non-standard network activity
- Reuse of legacy attack tactics
- Benefits of open threat intelligence sharing