The Single Pane of Glass: Real-Time Visibility & the Digital Employee Experience
Paul Hardy - Evangelist, Chief Innovation Office - Service Now | David D'Agostino - ITSM Practice Lead, Nexthink
About this talk
As companies become more digitised and Digital Transformation initiatives soar, organizations are handling more demands across computers, networks, applications and databases than ever before. But with this surge in demand comes a greater reliance on these systems, and with greater reliance comes the increased risk of service outages - and potentially a very unhappy workforce.
As such, achieving visibility of the IT environment and gaining an accurate perspective of what really matters to users is crucial to successful DEX. In episode 2 of The Future of Employee Experience: Building The Digital Workplace, we discuss best practices for gaining this visibility that grants a true, detailed insight into what is making or breaking great employee experience.
Insights and topics of discussion will include:
- How to merge ITSM and ITOM practices for achieving the coveted ‘Single Pane of Glass’
- How and why the effects of complete IT environment visibility lead to minimal downtime, increased satisfaction and a greater employee experience
- How to successfully implement visibility, define metrics and measure its impact on DEX
- How to transform MTBF, MTTR and DEX with the right ITOM and ITSM strategy
- Alex Hilton - CEO, Cloud Industry Forum
- Paul Hardy - Evangelist, Chief Innovation Office, Service Now
- David D'Agostino - ITSM Practice Lead, Nexthink
Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. The company’s products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.…