[Ep.1] Digital Employee Experience: The Key to Employee-Centric IT
Ramesh Dontha - Data Transformers | Michael Applebaum - Nexthink | Emily Schlick - Fortune 500 healthcare company.
About this talk
The importance of employee experience in 2021 is dramatically greater than it’s ever been before. Fuelled by the pandemic-driven shift to remote working, priorities such as employee engagement, IT efficiency, and digital transformation today increasingly center around the digital experience. Businesses are also starting to realize that digital employee experience is the key that can unlock faster innovation and enable them to outpace their competitors. But what does superior digital employee experience actually look like in 2021, and what do businesses need to be aware of in order to deliver a flawless experience to their workforces?
In episode 1 of Nexthink’s Digital Employee Experience: The New Way of Working series, we’re answering these questions. Join Nexthink and guest experts as they come together to explore what defines great digital employee experience in 2021, and how IT teams can become more proactive and employee-centric in every facet of end-user service delivery.
Join us to hear:
- What great digital employee experience looks like in 2021
- How every device interaction, every application task, every technology deployment is an opportunity for IT to either enable or disrupt the workforce
- The surprising power of employee sentiment to help solve tough IT challenges
- What digital employee experience metrics are most useful and actionable for improving critical outcomes
- How digital employee experiences technology can enable end-user computing teams to anticipate and prevent problems rather than merely respond to them
- And more
Ramesh Dontha - Host of Data Transformers
- Michael Applebaum - VP, Product Marketing at Nexthink
- Emily Schlick - Director, Employee Experience and Strategic Initiatives at a Fortune 500 healthcare company.
Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. The company’s products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.…