Making Customer Success and Customer Support Work Hand-in-hand
Join this webinar to learn how the powerful integration of Customer Success and Customer Support will help your organization:
- Deliver insightful, contextual support by knowing how a customer is using your product and their last few actions prior to submitting a support ticket
- Proactively engage customers, drive customer value, and improve product adoption to reduce support tickets over time
- Understand which customers are at risk and need your attention to get back on track
- Deliver tailored customer experiences based on user-type (power users, beginners, etc.)
- Identify and cultivate customer advocates and evangelists
Ready to raise the bar for a new standard of customer engagement? Learn how using Zendesk and Totango will revolutionize your customers’ experience.
RecordedJun 12 201460 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
What does Customer Success mean to you and your organization?
Subscription and recurring revenue models are on the rise, and understanding your customers and delivering recurring value are now must-haves for your company.
By monitoring customer behavior and usage in applications – along with critical relationship data from CRM, billing, and other systems – Totango uncovers customer insights that help you understand which customers need your attention and why.
The result: an engaged and active user base that will help your business thrive… higher customer acquisition, lower churn, happier customers, and faster growth. With leading SaaS and cloud services companies running on Totango, we power insights for over 20 million users, and have developed the top benchmarks and best practices to guide them to their success.
Whether you're just getting started or if you're a seasoned CSM, subscribe to Totango's channel to follow the industry leader in Customer Success.
Making Customer Success and Customer Support Work Hand-in-handMaxime Prades, Product Manager, Zendesk & Oren Raboy, VP Products, Totango[[ webcastStartDate * 1000 | amDateFormat: 'MMM D YYYY h:mm a' ]]59 mins
Learn more about BrightTALK's products and services.