How to Provide Backup and Recovery for Cloud Databases (DBaaS)
Shreyas Agnihotri Sr. Product Manager Commvault
About this talk
Cloud databases need backup and recovery. Surprised? If you’re running a Database-as-a-Service (DBaaS) environment, you still need data protection. Join this Tech Talk to learn the compelling reasons why backup and recovery is critical in your DBaaS environment.
Supporting Cosmos DB on Azure or Amazon Redshift on AWS? Maybe PostgreSQL on Google Cloud Platform or MySQL on Oracle Cloud? All of these or more than these, there is a simple data protection solution for your cloud apps and databases.
Learn from a technical leader how to easily integrate data protection for these critical cloud apps and databases.
You will learn
- How to plan for rapid change in your cloud environment
- Where you can save costs in cloud spend
- How to cover long term retention needs for cloud-based data
- What you can do to reduce complexity in managing cloud data
- How to provide compliance for cloud applications and databases