Rackspace and AWS have partnered for this webinar on how to successfully migrate and run Microsoft Workloads on AWS. The webinar will describe how AWS supports critical Microsoft workloads including legacy SQL Server and lessons learned from AWS Premier Partner Rackspace.
• Why AWS for Microsoft Workloads?
• Microsoft Technologies on AWS – SQL Server, .Net, Active Directory, Exchange, Dynamics.
• Planning and optimising your Microsoft licensing on AWS
• Migrating Microsoft workloads
• SQL Server 2008 End of Support – What to do?
• How to plan a successful POC from customer case studies
Who should attend?
• IT Managers – learn how to modernise and optimise your Microsoft workloads
• Architects – understand how to architect Microsoft technologies on AWS
• Technical C level Executives – improve operational efficiency and drive digital transformation with Rackspace and AWS.
As an AWS-audited Managed Service Partner with 1,000+ certifications, Rackspace are one of a select few Premier Consulting Partners holding both the APN Competency for Microsoft Workloads Competency for Productivity and Database workloads.
Presented by Malcolm North, AWS Specialist Architect at Rackspace and Harjeet Kumar AWS EMEA Microsoft Partner Lead, LIVE online on Tuesday 25th September at 10:00am.
So, book your place now. Complete the registration form opposite and avoid missing out on valuable insights.
If you’d like to speak to us beforehand, feel free to get in touch on +44 203 811 4179 or learn more about AWS.