Launching and running a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform can be complex and costly whether you’re designing and building greenfield (net-new) SaaS solutions to address a new market opportunity, migrating existing products or solutions to a SaaS delivery model, or optimising an existing SaaS solution for scale, performance, agility and cost. At each stage of SaaS adoption there are challenges, but by making smart decisions early on you can avoid some of the common pitfalls other customers face as they scale up their business.
Join Lee James, Rackspace EMEA CTO, and Paul Zimmerman, Invotra COO, for a fireside chat as they share experiences around the challenges and business benefits of developing SaaS solutions on AWS. Discussion topics will include:
- Approaches to launching a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Architecting for scale and deploying production-ready SaaS on AWS
- How to free up your development team to focus on what they do best
- How Invotra implemented a scalable SaaS platform on AWS
- Expanding go-to-market with the AWS Partner Network (APN)
If you’re a CTO or other decision-maker in your organisation and you’d like to hear more about transitioning your organisation to SaaS, watch on-demand now.