Organisations around the world are adapting to new ways of doing business. For many, it has become a challenge to simultaneously maintain physical infrastructure and rapidly provision resources to support a remote workforce. In this free webinar, subject matter experts and leaders from Rackspace discuss business continuity challenges created by the current crisis and share use cases for VMware Cloud™ on AWS as a tool for effectively addressing immediate infrastructure challenges.
This webinar covers:
· Current business continuity and disaster recovery challenges
· How to maintain operational readiness during a disaster
· The new mindset needed to support a remote workforce
· Business continuity in your data center
· Integrating on-demand disaster recovery with VMware Cloud on AWS
· Deployment of Horizon 7 on VMware Cloud on AWS and other VDIs
Ian Hutchinson, Senior Strategic Alliances Manager, Rackspace
Ather Beg, Solutions Architect, Rackspace
Tim Hearn, Director of VMware on AWS, VMware
What’s next: You can test drive a fully-functioning, three-node VMware Cloud on AWS environment for 30 days with no long-term obligations through our VMware Cloud on AWS trial. Jump-start your VMware Cloud on AWS journey with Rackspace.
Other relevant webinars on VMware Cloud on AWS:
Watch the introduction with Rackspace’s CTO: https://www.rackspace.com/en-gb/lp/vmc-aws-intro-webinar-demand
A Technical overview with the experts: https://www.rackspace.com/en-gb/lp/vmc-aws-technical-webinar-demand