While every organization has different data needs, disparate data sources, unreliable data pipelines, and a lack of knowledge about your data are common problems business leaders face. With the right data strategy, you can unblock the barriers to making data-driven decisions. By leveraging a modern cloud based data platform comprising real-time monitoring and alerting, data lakes, data marts, visualization and reporting, data warehousing, analytics, and security cataloging, you can save significant time and resources. Join us for our webinar to learn more about modern data platform best practices and how to turn your data into a tool for innovation.
What We’ll Cover:
- Overview of a modern data platform and the various components from data ingestion to data warehouses leveraging services like Amazon Kinesis, AWS Lambda, AWS Glue, Amazon S3, Amazon Redshift, Amazon EMR, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Athena and AWS Lake Formation
- Data lakes in Amazon S3 and data warehouses in Amazon Redshift and when to leverage each or a combination of both
- Best practices and considerations for optimizing your data platform
- Strategic approach for developing a data platform on AWS including understanding your data sources and access control, data enrichment requirements, and your data consumer to determine the best tool sets
- Best practices and considerations for optimizing your data platform including tips on how to optimize your Redshift clusters
Scott Peters, Lead Data Science Architect at Onica, a Rackspace Company