Accelerate innovation with a cloud native mindset | Episode 2
Making the evolution to cloud native is not just about adopting a new software. In fact, when businesses embrace the full extent of cloud native, they adopt new methodologies and ways of working that harness cloud tools to drive innovation and optimise efficiencies.
To reap the full benefits of cloud native technology, we need to change the way we think about IT infrastructure. While conventionally, corporate IT was about using and protecting servers, a cloud native approach to IT is more transformative, with more focus on application-focussed elements further up the stack.
By embracing a transformative, cloud native mindset, companies are able to make improvements to the core product and customer experience, in a way that would have been unimaginable in the past.
In this episode of Rackspace Technology’s “Accelerate innovation with a cloud native mindset” series, we’ll be debunking the myths around cloud native adoption and exploring what it means to truly embrace a cloud native mindset.
- Some common misconceptions about cloud native adoption
- How to get started in your journey to becoming cloud native
- The importance of adopting cloud native ways of working
- How to harness a cloud native mindset within your organisation or team
- Taylor Bird, VP - Technology Strategy, Rackspace
- Jeanne Morain, Founder Digital/Cloud Strategist, iSpeak Cloud