Alex Hilton, Cloud Industry Forum | Matt Sollie, Rackspace | Bharath Reddy, Credit Suisse
Accelerate innovation with a cloud native mindset | Episode 3
In the past year, more businesses than ever have launched new products on the cloud. However, by continuing to rely on the cloud as a data center and maintaining siloed ways of working, businesses are missing out on the endless opportunities that cloud native adoption can offer.
In the context of cloud native development, DevOps can help you evolve how you develop your applications and build your teams, keeping you informed of new technologies that can further optimise your efficiency.
In this episode of Rackspace’s “Accelerate innovation with a cloud native mindset” series, we explore how DevOps can be used to optimise your cloud native adoption and share a roadmap for developing DevOps capabilities within your team.
- Continuous evolution as a driver for employee engagement, consumer satisfaction and product innovation
- How to design processes that allow employees to become cloud natives
- Why traditional MSPs may be hindering your company’s progress
- Matt Sollie (Manager of Engineering at Onie, a Rackspace Technology Company) and
- Bharath Reddy (Vice President, Cloud & Data Solutions Architect, Credit Suisse)
Hosted by Alex Hilton (Chief Executive, Cloud Industry Forum)