Erica May, Director, Global Mobile Engagement & Acquisition, EA
Let’s face it: Mobile game developers better have a solid acquisition and monetization plan in place before they know what the main character’s name is going to be. In fact, acquisition and monetization often drive game design and leveling – and most pre-launch testing is focused on justifying the acquisition budget for launch.
Join us for the first in a three-part series “Games Growth and Monetization” with leaders from the mobile games industry, Google and VentureBeat. In this first session, we dig deep into your plan of attack for a successful launch marketing strategy – from Ready Player One to Mission Accomplished.
In this VB Live event, you’ll:
* Understand which marketing tools will reward you the most from early play testing through successful app launch
* Hear case studies and success strategies for search and other behavior-targeted campaigns that deliver the highest value users
* Get tips to unlock the intense power of Google’s platform and hear about the latest tools and product updates.
* Erica May, Director, Global Mobile Engagement & Acquisition, EA
* Chris Luhur, Director of Marketing, Pocket Gems
* Alex Valle, Product Manager, Mobile Ads, Google
* Jason Wilson, Managing Editor, GamesBeat
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
Join VentureBeat, Google and other games business experts in the first of a four-part series on "Games Growth and Monetization." Don’t miss out on this live and interactive learning session. Register today.