Join us to learn more about how using VMware's vCloud suite can help you manage your critical applications and address your most pressing business needs. In this session, you will learn about the vCloud suite and hear how its capabilities can help you address today's top management challenges in unique and innovative ways. Whether you are a veteran with mature processes and management tools already deployed or just starting to explore the domain for the first time, you will gain valuable insight from this session about virtualization management and how the vCloud suite can be a valuable component of your overall management strategy.
As virtualized environments grow and mature, businesses need to more efficiently manage, optimize, protect, forecast and identify potential risks in their architectures. VMware vSphere® with Operations Management™ enables you to achieve these goals with a purpose-built, integrated package that combines VMware vSphere, the world’s most trusted virtualization platform, with VMware’s industry-leading operations management technology.
Attend this webcast and learn how vSphere with Operations Management enables you to:
• Optimize your virtual infrastructure investments with an integrated set of capabilities available from no other vendor
• Leverage capacity and performance data to perform routine health checks and proactively head off problems before they occur
• Optimize capacity to drive down capital and operating costs and meet the most demanding SLAs for your IT service offerings
Edward (Allen) Shortnacy, Alliances Partner Architect
Did you know that by adopting VMware into your cloud or virtualized environment you can accelerate the deployment of regulated workloads, automate required controls to meet operational requirements and meet PCI requirements?
Watch this informative webcast to find out how VMware can help revolutionize your virtual or cloud-based infrastructure, with additional discussions on:
- VMware compliance reference architectures
- Challenges cloud brings and the issue of trust
- Security and compliance influence design the software-defined data center
- Why “classic” security and compliance solutions fall short
Hear why you should upgrade to VMware vSphere with Operations Management, which includes our core virtualization product, vSphere, with the addition of performance monitoring and capacity management capabilities.
Adding a cloud platform to your existing IT environment can often “cloud” the management of your IT resources, requiring the use of multiple management tools, which can be both confusing and labor intensive. To alleviate this, VMware enables you to leverage existing investments, processes and expertise with a hybrid cloud model that lowers your cost of ownership, while increasing productivity levels.
During the webcast, you’ll learn how to:
- Manage your cloud resources with your choice of VMware management tools (including vCloud Automation Center, vCloud Application Director, VMware vCenter Hyperic, and vCloud Configuration Manager);
- Administer vCloud Hybrid Service resources using the VMware vSphere Web Client
- Streamline the administration and consumption of resources across vSphere and vCloud Hybrid Service
In February 2014, Forrester Research conducted a global survey of over 300 IT organizations in order to evaluate the current state of virtualization in small to medium-sized businesses. View this video to learn some key findings from this research and how you can download the full report.
Virtualization doesn't only improve server utilization, but can also provide business resilience when disaster strikes. In this presentation, learn how you can improve business continuity with virtualization.
VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger delivers the keynote at Interop 2014, sharing a perspective on the Software-Defined Data Center as the foundation for modern data centers, empowering businesses to build a bridge to the Mobile-Cloud future. He's joined onstage by Martin Casado, VMware CTO for Networking & Security, along with two VMware customers that have deployed the VMware NSX network virtualization platform: the U.S. Department of Agriculture and the online gaming company Nexon America.
Leon Ravenna, VP of Infrastructure & Operations, Information Security Officer, Millennium Pharmacy Systems
Millennium Pharmacy Systems saw immediate benefits in deploying vSphere with Operations Management, including greater memory and resource utilization, simple implementation that plugs directly into existing environment and a single pane of glass for management of DC environment. The team deployed vSphere with Operations Management within a day and soon discovered that every VM was oversized.
"It was almost jaw dropping in terms of the memory and resources we would get back by using vSphere with Operations Management." - Leon Ravenna, VP of Infrastructure & Operations, Information Security Officer, Millennium Pharmacy Systems
Today's IT organizations are trying to cope with the pains of infrastructure inflexibility and managing multi-platform, heterogeneous environments and new application types, while continuing to battle the traditional foes of inefficiency, complexity, downtime, cost, security and compliance.
VMware Cloud Management solutions enable IT to increasing IT complexity and play a new role – that of a Service Broker. VMware simplifies and automates IT management and empowers IT to govern services across multiple platforms and providers through comprehensive Cloud Automation, Cloud Operations, and Cloud Business Management.
Attend this webcast to learn about:
• How VMware Cloud Management is central to solving complex IT pain points
• New and exciting cloud management solutions and capabilities to simplify and automate IT operations
• The benefits and value customers are realizing from VMware Cloud Management solutions
Discover how PBS Engineering and Environmental has been able to improve their business continuity and productivity with help from VMware and Dell.
"vCenter Operations Manager gives me incredible insight into my cloud. It gives me direct drill down, in-depth information on every aspect of my virtual center." - Todd Leavitt, IT Manager, PBS Engineering and Environmental
Attend this webcast to learn how VMware vSphere® with Operations Management™ combines our industry-leading virtualization platform with key performance monitoring and capacity optimization capabilities to help companies achieve their top business and IT priorities with the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO). Join us and learn how you can use vSphere with Operations Management to:
• Optimize hardware savings, consolidation ratios and capacity utilization
• Improve performance and availability
• Reduce diagnostics and problem resolution times
Choosing the virtualization platform for your business is an important decision that will impact the performance, efficiency and agility of your IT environment both today and in the future. As you consider your options, you want to make sure that your server virtualization platform will not only meet current needs, but support your future IT investments in cloud and end-user computing. In this session, we will look at the key tenets of a server virtualization platform that will help you future-proof your investment and showcase why VMware is your best choice.
Attend this webcast to learn:
• The components of a server virtualization and management platform that will power your business today and for years to come
• The capabilities needed today to support your future investments in cloud and end -user computing
• How the VMware server virtualization and management platform compares to other available options to ensure the most scalable, reliable, and secure platform
Who should attend: IT professionals looking to gain a technical understanding of the new features of VMware vSphere® 5.5
Recommended pre-requisites: Virtualization 101 or a basic understanding of virtualization concepts
This is a QuickStart event using live product demonstrations to illustrate the features and benefits of a VMware vSphere environment.
Attend this session to learn about:
•Virtual Machine Enhancements
•VMware vCenter Server Enhancements
•vSphere Storage Enhancements
•vSphere Networking Enhancements
Mark Chuang, Sr. Director of Product Management, VMware
VMware's flagship product, vSphere, is evolving for the mobile-cloud era to address the needs of the modern data center. Learn how VMware vSphere will deliver all you need to virtualize any x86 application, at scale and with high efficiency. vSphere serves as the foundation for the other layers of the software-defined data center, such as networking, storage, availability and management.
VMware provides IT organizations with solutions that deliver the operational insight to simplify and automate management of virtual and cloud infrastructures. VMware® vCenter™ Operations Management Suite™ and vCenter Log Insight™ provide a complete solution for Cloud Operations Management that helps IT manage operational governance and control through analytics and policy automation. This webcast provides a close look at vCenter Operations Management, a highly automated and integrated analytics platform that provides visibility into the health of your infrastructure and applications.
Attend this webcast to learn how:
• vCenter Operations Management provides visibility into the health of your infrastructure and applications
• vCenter Log Insight delivers automated log management through big data analytics, aggregation and search
From Virtualization to Software-Defined Data Center - The Future of IT
VMware vSphere and virtualization is only the first step on the road to software-defined data centers. Subscribe to this channel to learn how to extend your virtualization and add management, monitoring and more.