Brent Compton, Director Storage and Big Data Ecosystem, Red Hat & Matt Richards, VP of Products, ownCloud
Your company employees share data. Lots of it. With each other and across a spectrum of mobile devices. Your ability to ensure security and regulatory compliance becomes increasingly difficult with each new user, file and system. What if you could provide the ease and convenience employees demand, with the compliance control IT needs, while scaling capacity at a fraction of the costs of traditional storage?
It’s a tall order, but one which Red Hat and ownCloud can deliver.
Join us for this interactive webinar as we discuss how you can provide a single interface to your unstructured data—all in a single, streamlined solution with proven performance, efficiency and control.
In this webinar, you will learn how ownCloud and Red Hat provide:
- An infrastructure to support collaboration and file access needs of users wherever it is stored - without having to migrate or duplicate data
- Open, software-defined storage that is density-optimized using standard servers and is easily scalable
- Control of data and the access to it; configured to meet your compliance and security demands
Terri McClure, Senior Analyst, Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG) and Matt Richards, VP of Products, ownCloud
When looking to share files (while preserving security and cost), hybrid cloud models offer enterprises the control and flexibility to integrate existing infrastructure investments and still maintain sensitive data. A recent survey conducted by Enterprise Strategy Group, Inc. (ESG) found:
- 69% of companies already using cloud-based solutions state they are extremely interested in file sync and share with on-premises storage
- Corporate file sharing is on the rise, with 42% of companies adopting solutions
- 90% of companies surveyed prohibit some type of data from being stored in the public cloud
Listen to ESG Senior Analyst Terri McClure and ownCloud’s Matt Richards as they share critical data driving the shift to a hybrid model in today's rapidly changing landscape of enterprise file sync and share.
Tired of boxing up your files and sending them to the public cloud where they are subject to the outages, snooping and insecurity that your would never stand for in your own environment? Now, you don’t have to. You can leave data where it is—behind your security and governance—and offer access to end users across any device. Preserve your business processes and avoid replication when you use ownCloud’s flexible architecture and open APIs. And, auditing and logging means you can prove compliance as your data is always under your control.
Based on the popular ownCloud open source file sync and share community project, ownCloud Inc. was founded in 2011 to give corporate IT greater control of their data — combining greater flexibility, openness and extensibility. Company headquarters are in Lexington, MA, with European headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany. For more information, visit: http://www.owncloud.com.