In this presentation Alteryx and EasyJet demonstrate the realities of getting data out of a plane and how they use these journeys across 750 routes carrying over 66 million passengers a year, to influence their flight safety and efficiency.
Dan Ganancial, Alliance Marketing Manager, Scott Jones, Senior Solutions Engineer, Alteryx; Jen Underwood, Microsoft
Getting actionable customer data is key to providing value to your client base and or users, however it can be difficult to get the most of this data and gain those deep insights, especially on a time limit.
In this webinar, Alteryx and Microsoft will show you how to how to reduce time and complexity spends in customer data. Specifically you will learn how to:
- and Visualise to produce valuable insights for your customers.
Join executives from Alteryx, Tableau and Cloudera as they make their bold predictions for 2016 about data blending, advanced analytics, visualization, and storage.
Discover the analytics skills that will be in highest demand, new technologies to watch for (and how organizations can adopt them), and best practices for creating a data-driven, analytics-led culture.
In this webinar, hear Keith Conley, Director, Analytics & Insight at Bunchball, discuss the 5 secrets of how they combine loyalty and engagement data with client, sales and attribute data to show the impact they are having on client ROI.
- See how Bunchball is driving customer engagement and loyalty through gamification
- Learn how Bunchball blends this information with their customer information in their CRM and other customer information to determine what marketing programs are driving the highest value customers
- Understand how Bunchball is presenting this information visually so business users can easily spot key insights
Microsoft Excel is great for analysis, but is limited in its ability to combine vast amounts of data from many different sources. Analysts have to remember and repeat each data cleansing and data blending step every time the data changes - wasting time and adding the potential for error.
Learn how data blending, using a purpose-built solution like Alteryx, can make your time in Excel more productive, with solutions for:
- Incorporating all types of data, regardless of size, format or source
- Documenting and automating data cleansing and transformation steps
- Joining multiple spreadsheets using an intuitive workflow, and no complex formulas
See how Alteryx eliminates time-consuming, manual tasks so you can focus on getting the answers you need to impact your business.
Visualizing data is an everyday occurrence in today’s data-driven environment. Most analysts spend too much time preparing data or relying on others to get the data in the right format for visualization. Watch this webinar and learn how combining the power of Alteryx and Microsoft Power BI empowers you—and your entire organization—to:
- Simplify data preparation and blending of multiple sources of data for Power BI
- Incorporate advanced analytics to drive deeper insight into Power BI
- Interact and pose questions of data through visualizations, dashboards and reports
- Share visual analysis and collaborate across the organization
Watch this on-demand webinar and learn how Alteryx and Microsoft Power BI can help accelerate data blending and advanced analytics consumption for everyone in your organization.
See how Amaysim, a phone service provider in Australia, is making their data analysts self-sufficient to access the data they need and perform advanced analytics with Amazon RedShift, Tableau, and Alteryx. You’ll learn how to:
- Parse large volumes of XML-based call detail records to perform revenue and wholesale cost assurance
- Analyze product consumption, including the impact of handset types on data usage
- Identify events that drive away customers and see how Amaysim uses this insight to improve customer retention
Hear from Julian Dell, IT Director at Amaysim and Adrian Loong BI Manager at Amaysim, on how they are using Alteryx and Tableau on Amazon Redshift to enable data analysts to spin up new self-service analytics instances to enable fast investigation for critical business decisions.
Julian Dell, IT Director at Amaysim
Adrian Loong, BI Manager at Amaysim
Brandon Chavis from Amazon
Dustin Smith from Tableau
Brian Dirking from Alteryx
Intuitive workflow for data blending and advanced analytics
Alteryx is the leader in data blending and advanced analytics software. Alteryx Analytics provides analysts with an intuitive workflow for data blending and advanced analytics that leads to deeper insights in hours, not the weeks typical of traditional approaches.