Stephanie Chandler, CEO, Authority Publishing
In a study conducted by Rain Today on the business impact of writing a book, a whopping 97% of the 200 authors surveyed reported that publishing a book affected their business either positively or extremely positively. Better than any business card or brochure, a book makes you an instant expert in your field, elevates your credibility, impresses clients, attracts media attention and opens doors to new opportunities.
In this information-packed presentation, you will learn how to:
- Leverage your book to land new clients and make more money
- Establish a presence online and reach a global audience
- Generate passive income streams with information products like ebooks, workbooks and reports
- Conduct profitable speaking engagements
- Decide on a topic for your book
- Get your book written, even if you hate to write
- Decide whether to pursue traditional or self-publishing
- Get your book written in just 60 days—really!
Publishing a book can be a phenomenal way to grow your business. If you have ever considered becoming an author, here is your chance to learn from a seasoned professional. Follow the steps outlined in this presentation and you can turn your dream into a profitable reality.