Web applications are becoming increasingly data-intensive and complex while users demand a great user experience, including blazingly fast speeds, across many device types.
In this webinar, we will show front-end and back-end developers how to dramatically improve the performance of your web applications by using Sencha Ext JS and Ext Speeder. See Extremely Heavy Industries (xh.io) demonstrate a sophisticated visualization app as it fluently analyzes millions of rows in real-time.
Join us and you will learn how to:
- Significantly improve application responsiveness without making any modifications to your front-end Ext JS application
- Accelerate your back-end data requests up to 10x by leveraging sophisticated in-memory, object-oriented techniques
- Quickly get started with database acceleration in standard J2EE environments
RecordedJan 25 201754 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Oussama Akir, Sencha Customer and MVP & Olga Petrova, Sales Engineer
Sencha Architect, included as part of Sencha’s Ext JS framework, empowers developers to build HTML5 applications using drag-and-drop features, so less time is spent on manual coding and your application is optimized for high-performance.
Any existing Sencha developer or new developers interested in learning about Sencha Ext JS and Architect are welcome to join us! Oussama Akir, Customer and Sencha MVP for Ext JS, has been using our technology for years and will be leading this presentation.
Join us and you will learn how to develop an interactive, data-rich and visually compelling web application using Sencha Architect alongside Ext JS.
We recently released the early access version of Sencha ExtWebComponents and will be showcasing this new product in a 1-hour webinar on May 8th.
ExtWebComponents provides 115+ pre-built UI components that you can easily integrate into your web applications built with any framework, or no framework at all. In this webinar you get a preview of some of the core components included in ExtWebComponents, including how to:
- Implement core components like the Grid, Pivot Grid, Forms, Calendar, etc.
- Develop for all screens and environments using responsive layouts.
- Add stunning data visualization capabilities to your app with an extensive collection of charts and D3 visualization components.
- Compress and optimize application builds with the provided Webpack plugin.
We will also walk you through the steps for creating your own starter application using ExtWebComponents with no framework, or any framework.
There’s a lot of buzz about how low-code development platforms enable companies to quickly build mobile and web apps. Learn how companies are using low-code platforms to deliver modern applications that support today’s business needs, faster than ever before. In addition, this webinar demonstrates how to build these applications with the LANSA low-code platform.
Sandeep Adwankar, Senior Product Manager & Marc Gusmano, Solutions Architect and Sencha
Learn about Sencha’s newest release, ExtAngular: the most comprehensive set of components for Angular apps. Now you can quickly and easily add any of our 115+ professionally tested and supported components including grid, tree grid, pivot grid, charts, D3 visualizations, trees, calendar, buttons, menus and more to your Angular applications.
With ExtAngular, all of the components are designed to work together seamlessly which eliminates time-consuming integration work and reduces ongoing maintenance burdens. Attend this webinar and you will learn how to:
- Build data-intensive, cross-platform web apps leveraging Sencha components and Angular.
- Build immersive user engagement using layouts and adaptive design features.
- Leverage material design and other themes to save time and effort. Modify or extend themes without writing a single line of code.
Want to learn how to build enterprise-grade, data-intensive web and mobile applications fast?
You've come to the right place! Every Wednesday we'll host a standing product demonstration to show you how Ext JS and the Sencha product suite can help you to:
- Rapidly develop and deploy web, mobile and desktop applications with one single source code.
- Create beautiful and scalable data-intensive applications that will evolve alongside web technologies.
- Use the most comprehensive component library that includes our powerful pivot grid, calendar and data visualization tools.
Marc Gusmano, Solutions Architect & Olga Petrova, Sales Engineer at Sencha
We invite you to join Sencha product experts for an hour to ask us anything! We encourage Sencha customers to join and ask any technical or product related questions across the Sencha product suite, or you can simply join to listen to what other customers are asking about. We hope you join us and take advantage of one-on-one time with our team of Sencha product experts!
Join us for a free training session and learn how to build an ExtAngular application. We'll explain what's different from the Ext JS application build process and you'll see how you can save development time using our robust component library with your Angular apps.
Join us for a free training session and learn how to build an ExtReact application. We'll explain what's different from the Ext JS application build process and you'll see how you can save development time using our robust component library with your React apps.
We recently announced the release of Sencha Ext JS 6.7, which includes enhancements to the Modern and Classic toolkits, tooling updates for ExtGen, Cmd and the JetBrains, Eclipse and Visual Studio IDE plugins, and new Ext JS examples.
Join us on February 20th to see the new modern features in the Ext JS 6.7 release in-action, including:
- Grid Filtering - Easily display grid records that meet multiple criterias of text, boolean, date and number filters
- Locking Grid - Similar to Excel, lock columns in left or right regions
- Chip - Material design-inspired compact component with thumbnail and text
- Multiselect Combobox - Combobox with the ability to select multiple chips
- Multiselect Select - Easily select multiple values in the select field
- Color Picker - Beautiful color picker available with HSVA and RGB options
You will also see what’s new with Ext JS tooling, including updates to ExtGen, Cmd and IDE plugins. Bring your questions and our team will be happy to help you during our live Q&A.
Watch this webinar to learn how to GUI-enable your IBM i 5250 screens without changing a single line of code. Transform them into modern web and mobile apps or integrate them into SharePoint and other web-based solutions.
Construisez une application web fonctionnelle en 25 minutes top avec Sencha Ext JS Architect
Ce wébinaire est destine aux développeurs Sencha ou non. Nous vous montrerons de façon très pratique et visuelle comment développer en moins de 30 minutes une application web interatictive, visuellement attractive et riche en données en utilisant les capabilités de Sencha Architect.
Oussama Akir est MVP pour Sencha Ext JS et utilise cette technologie depuis de nombreuses années. Venez découvrir comment. Ce sera un déjeuner de travail très instructif!
This webinar will showcase the benefits of incorporating automated testing into your application development process and we’ll demonstrate how you can test your Ext JS apps using Sencha Test. We’ll show you how to generate stable locators for components, leverage the Future APIs to more easily reference and interact with those components, and structure your tests using Jasmine.
If you are a new or existing user, we’ll cover various examples and tips that will help you to gain a greater insight into the use of Sencha Test for testing your own applications.
Our upcoming Ext JS 6.7 release will include an exciting new product -- Ext Angular! With ExtAngular developers can use all 115+ pre-built Ext JS components, Ext JS layout system and theming environment with the Angular framework.
Join our upcoming webinar for a preview of the new ExtAngular product and you will learn:
- How to incorporate ExtAngular into your existing Angular projects
- How to integrate your apps into an Angular CLI generated project
- How to utilize Sencha Themer to create great looking ExtAngular applications
This session will also demonstrate how to access ExtAngular as part of our Early Access program via the Early Access Sencha npm repository
Progressive Web Applications (PWAs) allow developers to deliver the best of both web and mobile app experiences, ensuring every user has access to the same, most recent version of an application. PWAs are fast, integrated, reliable and provide immersive web experience across all device form factors. Mobile app capabilities, such as offline support and optimizing access to the underlying network using service workers, take the user experience to a whole new level. But the big question remains: do all of the above features make PWAs enterprise-ready? Enterprises need to think about security, access control and compliance with privacy rules, along with containment and isolation of business data from personal data when the data is available for offline use. Enterprises also must deal with the management and provisioning aspects of deployment to ensure a consistently high-quality user experience.
Learn how to use our newly released Open Tooling for Ext JS (ExtGen and ExtBuild) with your React and Angular applications (as ExtReactGen and ExtAngularGen). You will see how easy it is to integrate our fully supported component library into your React or Angular apps, as well as:
- What ExtReact and ExtAngular is, and how it relates to Ext JS components, theming environment and layout system
- Discover where everything lives (git, npm, etc.)
- See a live demonstration
One of the coolest features of Ext JS 6.6 is the ability to easily create universal applications with the new Ext JS Open Tooling.
What are universal applications? They are applications that share a single project base and support different device profiles, like desktops, tablets and phones. The structure of a universal application allows for the rescue of business logic, data access logic and even some view logic across the different platforms.
In this webinar you will see a live demonstration of Ext JS with Open Tooling and learn the steps for creating a universal application.
Join us to learn what’s new in ExtReact 6.6! This release includes support for the latest React framework version 16.5, including hundreds of pre-built UI components that you can easily integrate into your React 16.5 apps. ExtReact 6.6 adds new components, new theming options, new tooling, and new examples to help you create visually stunning React applications for your desktop and mobile devices.
Attend this webinar to see ExtReact 6.6 in action. Highlights include:
- Support for the latest React 16.5 framework that is built on an entirely new underlying architecture, including support for the React dev tools profiler, updates to React DOM events, new scheduler and a number of bug fixes.
- Support for Webpack 4, a static module bundler with performance improvements.
- New ExtReact Application Generator to easily create ExtReact 6.6 based React apps.
- New modern components - Time Panel, Time Field, and Gauges component with needles.
- Widget cells support within grid rows to create advanced Grids that include widgets like button, progress bar, sparkline, etc.
- Classic accessible components support along with the new beautiful accessible Graphite theme.
- New Sencha Themer 1.3.3 support for ExtReact 6.6 apps to create customized themes for your apps.
- Sencha Test 2.2 support for ExtReact 6.6 apps for end-to-end testing of ExtReact apps.
- Updated Sencha Fiddle to support building ExtReact 6.6 apps.
- Updated examples illustrating the use of REST API, TypeScript, modern components, conference app, classic components, and component kitchen sink.
Join us for a 1-hour deep dive into open tooling for Ext JS, including the ext-gen and ext-build tools. Attend this webinar and you will learn:
- How ext-gen and ext-build work together
- What the package.json for an open tooling app looks like
- Several features within ext-gen, including things like verbose mode, interactive mode, and the config.json for the default parameters
- How to use the webpack plugin to create a starter application
- Tips on creating your own customized templates, including an overview of the new templates that come with ext-gen
Attend this webinar and you will see Ext JS 6.6 with open tooling in action, including:
- How to access Ext JS standard and premium components, themes and framework as npm packages, hosted by the Sencha npm repository
- Introduction to ExtGen, a new open tool that enables developers to generate new Ext JS apps by asking a series of questions and provides a number of new app templates
- Introduction to ExtBuild, a new open tool to build and transpile your apps
- New modern components such as modern time field and time panel, as well as the enhanced gauges component with improved ability to display interval values
- New beautiful Graphite theme that makes your accessible apps visually stunning
- Dynamic Styling of applications using Material Theme
- Advanced Ext JS routing enhancements
- And more!
Sencha Test helps you improve application quality, accelerate time to market, and reduce testing time and costs by creating unit and end-to-end tests quickly, and execute tests on multiple browsers simultaneously. Sencha Test is the only dedicated solution for applications built using Ext JS and ExtReact, and includes enhanced capabilities for end-to-end testing of web applications including those that are built using React and Angular frameworks.
Join us for a webinar on June 6th to learn how Sencha Test 2.2, our latest release, can help you with the critical steps of developing your test automation strategy including test design, managing defects, and storing results.
Attend this webinar to see a live demonstration and you will learn how to:
- Write application (end-to-end) tests for applications built using the Ext JS and ExtReact frameworks
- Select and use unique locators by using the DOM Tree directly from Sencha Studio
- Create and use Page Objects to build robust tests for web applications
- Visualize tests using a tree view and focus on the test under construction
Delivering B2B software productivity tools so users do more with less
Idera, Inc.’s Developer Tools division includes best-in-class developer productivity tools spanning every stage of the software development lifecycle. The growing portfolio of brands includes Assembla, Embarcadero, Froala, LANSA, Sencha and Whole Tomato. They deliver products that are simple, secure and powerful enabling customers across the world to create amazing desktop, web and mobile applications with unmatched ease and speed. To learn more, visit: assembla.com, embarcadero.com, froala.com, lansa.com, myget.org, sencha.com and wholetomato.com.
SNC - Turbocharge Data-Intensive Ext JS App PerformancePer Minborg & Emil Forslund, Speedment, Anselm McClain, Extremely Heavy Industries, and Jon Jarboe, Sencha[[ webcastStartDate * 1000 | amDateFormat: 'MMM D YYYY h:mm a' ]]54 mins