Join us to learn what’s new in ExtReact 6.6! This release includes support for the latest React framework version 16.5, including hundreds of pre-built UI components that you can easily integrate into your React 16.5 apps. ExtReact 6.6 adds new components, new theming options, new tooling, and new examples to help you create visually stunning React applications for your desktop and mobile devices.
Attend this webinar to see ExtReact 6.6 in action. Highlights include:
- Support for the latest React 16.5 framework that is built on an entirely new underlying architecture, including support for the React dev tools profiler, updates to React DOM events, new scheduler and a number of bug fixes.
- Support for Webpack 4, a static module bundler with performance improvements.
- New ExtReact Application Generator to easily create ExtReact 6.6 based React apps.
- New modern components - Time Panel, Time Field, and Gauges component with needles.
- Widget cells support within grid rows to create advanced Grids that include widgets like button, progress bar, sparkline, etc.
- Classic accessible components support along with the new beautiful accessible Graphite theme.
- New Sencha Themer 1.3.3 support for ExtReact 6.6 apps to create customized themes for your apps.
- Sencha Test 2.2 support for ExtReact 6.6 apps for end-to-end testing of ExtReact apps.
- Updated Sencha Fiddle to support building ExtReact 6.6 apps.
- Updated examples illustrating the use of REST API, TypeScript, modern components, conference app, classic components, and component kitchen sink.
RecordedSep 18 201860 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Mark your calendar! On January 16th at 10 a.m. CT, Sencha product expert Brandon Donnelson will dive deep into the component and feature enhancements coming to Ext JS, ExtAngular, ExtReact, and ExtWebComponents in version 7.1 of our Sencha product suite.
Join Sencha product expert Brandon Donnelson one more time before the holidays as he gives an in-depth demonstration of the power offered by the Ext JS Grid, and how your team can integrate it into your application.
Matt Caponigro (Marketing Manager) & Konrad Zuwala (MyGet Team Lead)
The combination of DevOps automation and use of pre-packaged software frameworks, libraries, and modules has dramatically reduced the cycle time of software development teams around the world. Storing and sharing build artifacts and reusable software component packages can streamline your development lifecycle, but more importantly, securing your package management process is a key step to securing your entire DevOps pipeline.
In this webinar, you will learn about the relationship between package management and your DevOps pipeline, why secure package management speeds up development and makes your application more secure, and how to get started with secure package management on the MyGet platform. The webinar will last approximately 50 minutes, with opportunities for Q&A.
We invite you to join Sencha product experts for an hour to ask us anything! We encourage Sencha customers to join and ask any technical or product related questions across the Sencha product suite, or you can simply join to listen to what other customers are asking about. We hope you join us and take advantage of one-on-one time with our team of Sencha product experts!
Oussama Akir, Sencha Customer and MVP & Olga Petrova, Sales Engineer
Sencha Architect, included as part of Sencha’s Ext JS framework, empowers developers to build HTML5 applications using drag-and-drop features, so less time is spent on manual coding and your application is optimized for high-performance.
Any existing Sencha developer or new developers interested in learning about Sencha Ext JS and Architect are welcome to join us! Oussama Akir, Customer and Sencha MVP for Ext JS, has been using our technology for years and will be leading this presentation.
Join us and you will learn how to develop an interactive, data-rich and visually compelling web application using Sencha Architect alongside Ext JS.
We recently released the early access version of Sencha ExtWebComponents and will be showcasing this new product in a 1-hour webinar on May 8th.
ExtWebComponents provides 115+ pre-built UI components that you can easily integrate into your web applications built with any framework, or no framework at all. In this webinar you get a preview of some of the core components included in ExtWebComponents, including how to:
- Implement core components like the Grid, Pivot Grid, Forms, Calendar, etc.
- Develop for all screens and environments using responsive layouts.
- Add stunning data visualization capabilities to your app with an extensive collection of charts and D3 visualization components.
- Compress and optimize application builds with the provided Webpack plugin.
We will also walk you through the steps for creating your own starter application using ExtWebComponents with no framework, or any framework.
Delivering B2B software productivity tools so users do more with less
Idera, Inc.’s Developer Tools division includes best-in-class developer productivity tools spanning every stage of the software development lifecycle. The growing portfolio of brands includes Assembla, Embarcadero, Froala, LANSA, Sencha and Whole Tomato. They deliver products that are simple, secure and powerful enabling customers across the world to create amazing desktop, web and mobile applications with unmatched ease and speed. To learn more, visit: assembla.com, embarcadero.com, froala.com, lansa.com, myget.org, sencha.com and wholetomato.com.