Join us to learn what’s new in ExtReact 6.6! This release includes support for the latest React framework version 16.5, including hundreds of pre-built UI components that you can easily integrate into your React 16.5 apps. ExtReact 6.6 adds new components, new theming options, new tooling, and new examples to help you create visually stunning React applications for your desktop and mobile devices.
Attend this webinar to see ExtReact 6.6 in action. Highlights include:
- Support for the latest React 16.5 framework that is built on an entirely new underlying architecture, including support for the React dev tools profiler, updates to React DOM events, new scheduler and a number of bug fixes.
- Support for Webpack 4, a static module bundler with performance improvements.
- New ExtReact Application Generator to easily create ExtReact 6.6 based React apps.
- New modern components - Time Panel, Time Field, and Gauges component with needles.
- Widget cells support within grid rows to create advanced Grids that include widgets like button, progress bar, sparkline, etc.
- Classic accessible components support along with the new beautiful accessible Graphite theme.
- New Sencha Themer 1.3.3 support for ExtReact 6.6 apps to create customized themes for your apps.
- Sencha Test 2.2 support for ExtReact 6.6 apps for end-to-end testing of ExtReact apps.
- Updated Sencha Fiddle to support building ExtReact 6.6 apps.
- Updated examples illustrating the use of REST API, TypeScript, modern components, conference app, classic components, and component kitchen sink.
RecordedSep 18 201860 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Join Mats Bryntse, Bryntum CEO, for a demonstration of how to implement error monitoring in your web app and also show some tricks that Bryntum itself is using to be able to reproduce errors easily without having to ask the user for a step-by-step description.
Fit, vbox, xbox, form, card, center and more! There are a lot of powerful layout options. But what are the use-cases for each, and how do classic and modern differ? This presentation goes over layout managers, their configuration, usage, and differences and similarities between classic and modern.
Vajrakumar Dindalakopp, Celestial Systems Technical Lead
Designing the proper User Experience and User Interface is a critical part of planning and developing critical business applications, whether they are used by internal employees or external partners and customers. Vajra will take us through the up-front thinking and planning of the UI/UX design processes Celestial Systems uses for Ext JS applications that seamlessly move from design to development with the Sencha Framework.
Mark your calendar! On April 15th at 10 a.m. CT, Sencha product experts Brandon Donnelson and Marc Gusmano will dive deep into the component and feature enhancements coming to Ext JS, ExtAngular, ExtReact, and ExtWebComponents in version 7.2 of our Sencha product suite.
Join Sencha Product Manager Brandon Donnelson and Sencha Co-Founder Adam Mishcon for an hour long deep-dive into what Ext JS Enterprise has to offer, and how you can utilize it to unlock new revenue streams for your business.
Join Sencha product experts as they demonstrate in depth how Ext JS developers can leverage our free Upgrade Adviser tool to get their app up to speed with the latest feature enhancements introduced by version 7.1.
Mark your calendar! On January 16th at 10 a.m. CT, Sencha product expert Brandon Donnelson will dive deep into the component and feature enhancements coming to Ext JS, ExtAngular, ExtReact, and ExtWebComponents in version 7.1 of our Sencha product suite.
Join Sencha product expert Brandon Donnelson one more time before the holidays as he gives an in-depth demonstration of the power offered by the Ext JS Grid, and how your team can integrate it into your application.
Delivering B2B software productivity tools so users do more with less
Idera, Inc.’s Developer Tools division includes best-in-class developer productivity tools spanning every stage of the software development lifecycle. The growing portfolio of brands includes Assembla, Embarcadero, Froala, LANSA, Sencha and Whole Tomato. They deliver products that are simple, secure and powerful enabling customers across the world to create amazing desktop, web and mobile applications with unmatched ease and speed. To learn more, visit: assembla.com, embarcadero.com, froala.com, lansa.com, myget.org, sencha.com and wholetomato.com.