Bill Kleyman, Contributing Editor, ITPro Today, Edward Rossi, VP, Product Mgmt, Qualys and Ben Carr, CISO at Qualys
From an executive perspective, security design and risk tolerance have taken on new meaning. Distributed IT, remote workforces, and emerging digital requirements have all forced CISOs to look at security and compliance in a new light—one that heavily focuses on visibility into both IT and business functions. In this webinar, we'll examine today's IT landscape from a CISO perspective, exploring topics such as corporate-wide configuration management, how CISOs view security, and best practices for risk and compliance.
Specific topics include:
- Top IT challenges CISOs face today
- Understanding risk, compliance, and IT visibility
- The business impacts of IT asset inventory
- Key points around visibility, configuration management, and integration
- Best practices and advice from the field