Eran Livne, Director, Product Mgmt and Anand Paturi, Principal Research Analyst, at Qualys.
Please join the Qualys research and product teams for the webinar “This Month in Vulnerabilities and Patches” on August 12, 2021.
We will discuss this month's high-impact vulnerabilities, including those that are part of August 2021 Patch Tuesday. We will walk you through the steps to address the key vulnerabilities using Qualys VMDR and Patch Management.
We will cover:
The significant vulnerabilities published this month:
- Pulse Connect Secure RCE (CVE-2021-22937)
- Sequoia – Linux Filesystem Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (CVE-2021-33909)
- Microsoft Patch Tuesday, August 2021
- Windows Update Medic Service Elevation of Privilege Vulnerability (CVE-2021-36948)
- Remote Desktop Client RCE Vulnerability (CVE-2021-34535)
- Windows Services for NFS ONCRPC XDR Driver RCE Vulnerability (CVE-2021-36942)
- Adobe Patch Tuesday, August 2021
An action plan to quickly identify and remediate vulnerabilities:
- Learn how to use Qualys Patch Management to remediate vulnerabilities