Victoria Barrington, Legg Mason College Savings Sales Director
FOR FINANCIAL ADVISORS ONLY - NOT FOR GENERAL PUBLIC
How will your clients pay for college? Increasingly, families are looking to their trusted Financial Professional to assist them in developing a complete college funding strategy.
During this seminar we will cover essentials including:
- Understanding 529 benefits and financial aid impact
- Explaining the 4 types of financial aid
- Demystifying the financial aid eligibility calculation
- Five Steps to Successful Savings
We’ll distill the complicated world of scholarships, grants, work-study and student loans into the basics that every family needs
Consuelo Mack, Peter Mazareas, Randy Hardock, Joel B. Carstens
The Partnership Between 529s, Colleges and the Federal Government
- Can 529s solve the problem, alone?
- What new approaches are colleges offering to students?
- How can federal dollars be spent more effectively?
Consuelo Mack, Executive Producer and Managing Editor, CONSUELO MACK WEALTHTRACK on Public Television
Peter Mazareas PhD, Co-Founder, Invite Education
Randy Hardock, Partner, Davis & Harman LLP and Counsel, College Savings Foundation
Joel B. Carstens, University Director of Financial Aid, University of Pennsylvania
Easing the Student Debt Crisis with a Holistic Approach: Panel onlyConsuelo Mack, Peter Mazareas, Randy Hardock, Joel B. Carstens[[ webcastStartDate * 1000 | amDateFormat: 'MMM D YYYY h:mm a' ]]19 mins