Sarah Armstrong-Smith - Microsoft Chief Security Advisor, Robert O'Brien - CEO MetaCompliance,
About this talk
The aftermath of a cyber attack can be chaotic.
An incident response plan enables organisations to detect, contain, eradicate, and recover from an attack effectively, without chaos. By reinstating normal operations as quickly as possible, organisations can limit the damage when an attack occurs.
Our upcoming webcast, ‘Incident Management: Controlling the Chaos’, explores what organisations should do to help them stand in good stead after a cyber attack occurs.
This 40-minute webinar will discuss:
• The digital challenges that organisations are facing today
• Training people to recognise and respond to a cyber incident
• Accountability after a cyber attack
• Failing to plan is planning to fail
• How organisations can learn from security incidents
MetaCompliance is a cyber security and compliance organisation that helps transform your company culture and safeguard your data and values. We create state-of-the art eLearning, GDPR, policy management, incident management and phishing solutions that our clients trust to help them create a better relationship with employees and regulators.…