Human factors, or more specifically, human failure, takes its fair share of the blame for accidents, incidents and cyber attacks. To keep organisations secure, it is vital to understand human behaviour and the challenges those behaviours pose in mitigating cyber threats.
By recognising how individuals create risk, organisations can improve the interaction between people and the technology they use. In doing so, reducing human-born error.
Our upcoming webcast ‘Cyber Anthropology: Humanising Cyber Security’ explores why humans are the greatest security vulnerability and how organisations can create a cyber-secure culture.
This 40-minute webcast will discuss:
• How humans interact with technology
• Human behaviour and the path of least resistance
• Building trust and relationships through reciprocity
• Why Security Awareness Training is not a one-size-fits-all approach
• The importance of storytelling in cyber awareness training