Cyber Security Awareness Month, celebrated every October, helps to highlight the importance of cyber security and the collective effort required to prevent cyber attacks.
However, a month-long initiative is not enough to make a real, long-lasting impact on staff security behaviours.
Our upcoming webcast, ‘Best Practice for Cyber Security Awareness Month’, explores how organisations can make the most of Cyber Security Awareness Month and keep security top of mind all year round.
This 40-minute webcast will discuss:
• Cyber fatigue and the difficulty of engaging users
• Tips for planning Cyber Security Awareness Month
• Maintaining momentum and employee engagement throughout the year
• Ongoing cyber awareness certifications
• Thinking outside the box when it comes to cyber initiatives