Justin Hurst, Nutanix I Steven Ellis, Red Hat I Paul Nashawaty, ESG I Jon Panker, TechTarget
The partnership between Nutanix and Red Hat brings together the top technologies, to facilitate a solution that can build, run, and manage cloud-native applications on-premises and in hybrid clouds.
Expanding this relationship provides growth from legacy environments to a unified approach across business objectives, the modernised HCI solution enables customers to tap on the combined benefits of Red Hat’s open hybrid cloud technologies and Nutanix’s hyper converged offerings to deploy virtualised and containerised workloads.
Organizations can now leverage a modernised hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) solution for migration and application modernization, from edge to cloud. Nutanix and Red Hat work in tandem to support organisations in their cloud journey from providing simplified full-stack solutions for virtualized and cloud native applications to addressing common challenges operators face with a fully integrated unified storage. From application modernization and microservices, to hybrid and multi cloud architecture deployments, what else are customers looking for on their cloud journey?
Join us in this fireside chat session as we discuss:
- How the relationship between Nutanix and Red Hat improves the customer journey
- Maximising Nutanix data services from containerisation to orchestration
- The growth and expansion of the partner ecosystem, and its impact on the customer
- The tools needed to assist in the migration from CentOS to RHEL
- And much more!
- Justin Hurst, Field CTO - APJ, Nutanix
- Steven Ellis, APAC Principal Portfolio Architect, Red Hat
- Paul Nashawaty, ESG Analyst
- Jon Panker, Managing Director APJ, TechTarget