Mark Donkin, Managing Director and Adam Dore, Senior Functional Consultant
Marketing automation must meet your business objectives in order to see ROI. In this webinar, we look at the importance of the customer journey, content planning and automation across the funnel and how visibility and insights on these elements in Salesforce can allow you to make continuous improvements on your marketing efforts.
We will cover areas such as:
- Understanding where you are today using situation analysis
- Defining and prioritising your objectives for marketing automation
- How to develop a strategic roadmap for marketing automation implementation and adoption
- The key tactics to consider when delivering a marketing strategy for Salesforce
- How to define the actions needed to deliver your marketing automation strategy
- How to use reports and dashboards to keep control and measure success
Samson Kovacs Cert SocM, Head of Marketing Delivery
This webinar is designed to help decision makers and senior marketing individuals unlock the power of their employee workforce through social media advocacy. The session will cover the benefits, challenges and best practices of employee advocacy. By debunking the myths associated, we aim to give you a clear set of practical guidelines which will formulate the basis of your employee advocacy strategy. Sign up for the 45 minute webinar where we will help:
- optimise your current activities with helpful dos and don'ts
- show how social media reach can be significantly improved using impressions as a key metric
- provide advice on establishing and responding to new engagements
- provide a strategy to generate new social media leads
Join us for this interactive webinar that will allow attendees to participate in polls and a live Q&A session, where our presenter will answer your queries on-demand.
Mark Donkin, Managing Director and Adam Dore, Senior Functional Consultant
In this webinar from SuccessFlow, Mark Donkin, Managing Director and Adam Dore, Senior Functional Consultant, will cover the essential tactics required to manage and convert more leads in Salesforce.
Sign up now to discover
⁃ how to identify and prioritise leads showing interest in your services online
⁃ how to nurture leads across the customer journey
⁃ what digital channels and content are working
The end result of this webinar will allow you to generate real time insights on your audience by assessing their digital footprint. This information will enable you to improve your customer journey, marketing activity and therefore lead count.
Mark Donkin, Managing Director and Karl Horton, Creative Director
In this webinar from SuccessFlow, Mark Donkin, Managing Director and Karl Horton, Creative Director, will take you through the process of understanding your audience, to better align your content strategy and content marketing strategy with your customer journey. With a documented strategy, you will feel considerably less challenged and have the right tools to become more effective at content marketing. The end result being a more personalised and valuable journey for your customer, and creating consistent brand experience.
Moderator: Lindley Gooden, plus BrightTALK, Eventbrite and Ledger Bennett
The job description of a content marketer has evolved dramatically over the last few years. Having initially morphed from a creative function into a publisher/distributor role, we are now entering the era of the next generation content marketer - not only capable of creating and distributing compelling content, but also with technical, operational and analytical acumen to develop, refine and measure campaigns.
In this live video panel, experts will discuss what it takes to be a leading content marketer in 2015. From buyer journeys and personas to usage management, format innovation and analytics, this video will discuss the role and responsibilities of a next generation content marketer.
Join SuccessFlow’s MD, Mark Donkin, for our New Year webinar that will provide the latest insights on how to create and implement a successful Content Marketing strategy. If you want to increase your sales and marketing activities in 2015, we can provide you with the necessary knowledge.
This webinar will cover
- Creating a successful content strategy
- Using personas to segment your database
- Optimising your content for lead generation
- Managing your content build by creating content timelines
- Choosing appropriate software for your needs
- Using nurture programmes and scoring frameworks to enhance conversion rates
Simon Donkin: Comercial Director Adam Dore: Senior Functional Consultant Janelle: Act-On
This exciting new webinar will address the issues surrounding the relationship between sales and marketing, while also providing strategies for optimising alignment. The presenters will share real-world examples of businesses which have obtained operational efficiency by integrating their marketing automation and CRM functions. We will also provide insight on how companies can harness the power of modern marketing technologies to brand, expand, and personalize the customer experience.
Moderator: Kaitlin Stich, BrightTALK; Mark Donkin, Successflow; Daniel Kushner, Oktopost
When thinking about marketing automation everyone jumps to software purchases. But what happens after the purchase? Does this big piece of software solve all you marketing problems?
Most marketers find that the biggest challenges with marketing automation come from implementing and running it. From creating the right content to ensuring and the lead flow is strong enough, marketers sometimes find it hard to find results after automation.
Join this panel of experts as they discuss what it takes to make automation a success in your business.
Join Mark Donkin director of SuccessFlow and Adam Dore senior functional consultant of SuccessFlow on the new webinar focusing on the alignment between marketing and sales and how this is implemented into your CRM system.
The webinar will provide an introduction to:
- The elements needed to set up and run a marketing campaign
- Making sure your marketing is returning the best possible ROI by allowing full visibility across the campaign
- Keeping your database (CRM) up to date with the latest information garnered from marketing
- Best practice around content creation, segmentation and nurture
- How marketing automation platforms can be used in conjunction with CRM
- Aligning your marketing activity with sales and making sure sales people have ammunition at their fingertips within CRM.
Steve Hoyle, Head of Client Services, SuccessFlow, Mark Lerner, Director of Marketing, Successflow
Join Steve Hoyle, Head of Client Services at SuccessFlow, and Mark Lerner, Director of Marketing at Oktopost, for this great webinar highlighting the importance of utilising social media for B2B lead generation.
Attendees will be provided with actionable tips on how to leverage social channels to increase their lead database, and push leads further down the sales pipeline with social data.
Topics that will be covered during the webinar include:
•Building a social marketing infrastructure for lead generation
•Differences between engagement and conversion metrics
•Most effective social channels for B2B lead generation
•Enriching lead data in your CRM with social analytics
•Utilising gated content to generate leads on social channels
•Managing social generated leads through to sale
Helping B2B brands attract, engage and nurture prospects
ATTRACT more of the leads you want with premium content. Reach out and ENGAGE with your audience with compelling eye-catching content. NURTURE leads through automated programmes and pass warmer leads to sales.