10 Human Behavior Hacks that Make Your Email Crazy Effective
Nancy Harhut, Co-Founder & Chief Creative Officer at HBT Marketing
About this talk
Do you follow all the best practices for email creation and still not get the response you want? That's because today there's more to success than targeted lists, compelling offers, and perfectly executed creative.
Today you need to know the decision-making shortcuts people use with email – the automatic behaviors that determine whether they open, read, and respond to it. Behavioral science research has proven people don't operate in rational, considered ways. Rather, readers cruise along on autopilot, with certain prompts sending us clicking in one direction or another.
In this example-jammed session, discover scientifically proven tactics that will get your target to open, read, and respond to your email without even thinking about it!
• Two ways to position your message for faster response
• How to turn a small "yes" into a big win
• When "negative" messages can have positive effects
• Why you'll sell more using Social Proof
• The journalists' secret that boosts email readership