Kimberly New, Toni Fera, JoAnne Myhre, Kim Dove, Bill Churchill
We will be hosting a roundtable discussion with multiple thought leaders who have contributed to the ASHP Guidelines on Preventing Diversion of Controlled Substances. The guidelines are aimed at helping healthcare organizations develop a controlled substance diversion prevention program.
Presented by the following thought leaders:
• JoAnne Myhre, CPhT, Allina Health
• Kimberly Dove, PharmD, Pharmacy Consultant, Omnicell
• Kimberly New, JD, BSN, RN, Principal Consultant, Diversion Specialists
• Toni Fera, PharmD, Independent Healthcare Consultant
• William Churchill, MS, FMSHP, Brigham and Women’s Healthcare
Moderated by Juliana Linsdell, Nurse Consultant, Omnicell
We look forward to having you join our discussion!