Sergio Martínez, Sales & Alliances Director at Walhalla Datacenter Services, Xavier Places, Product Marketing Director
Cloud computing has become an attractive option for Tier-1 and Tier-2 retailers that not only aim to cut IT costs, but also focus on achieving higher agility to meet core business goals, while staying competitive and profitable. As a result, Cloud adoption is rapidly gaining ground even for critical systems like the point of sale solution.
In this webinar, Sergio Martínez, Sales & Alliances Director at Walhalla Datacenter Services, and Xavier Places, Product Marketing Director at Openbravo, will review the main advantages of adopting Cloud in your retail business and how it can improve internal processes, offer smoother customer experiences and scalability to meet industry demands.
What Will You Learn?
- Key forces impacting the adoption of cloud-based retail management systems positively.
- Benefits in areas like pricing and promotions, supply chain or IT management impacting your customer experience.
- 7 cloud computing myths and realities about its costs (vs on-premise), legal aspects about data and disaster recovery strategies.
- What Openbravo Commerce Cloud is and the value it provides for retailers seeking a flexible retail management solution in the cloud.
Who Should Attend?
- Roles with business responsibility in processes regarding the shopping experience, for instance, CIO, CMO, VP of Stores, VP of Supply Chain, etc.